Costa Rica Honeymoon & Romance 8d/7n
Visit the Poas Volcano and the Arenal Volcano, enjoy an active guided hike on the La Paz Waterfall Gardens with lots of opportunities to enjoy wildlife such as hummingbirds, butterflies, big cats and much more. At the Arenal Volcano Area, choose to enjoy your bilingual guided adventures from the hanging bridges hike, night jungle hikes, horseback riding to tropical waterfalls, river floating safaris, canoe adventures, white water rafting, organic farm experiences with cooking lessons, light blue river hike, Caño Negro Wildlife Boat Safari amongst many other truly unique experiences we can create for you, and then relax at the hot springs of your hotel. On your private land transfer to the white warm sanded beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park, if you wish, we will stop for either a Jungle Crocodile safari, a zip lining adventure or an ATV guided Journey and lunch. We will still bring you on time for you to enjoy a cocktail as you wait for the next spectacular pacific coast sunset. At the Manuel Antonio Area, we will arrange for you to enjoy guided bilingual adventures amongst hikes through the park, horseback riding, Mangrove kayak, coastal kayak and snorkeling, sunset sails, Zip lining and many others. Team Tachiz™ at Tachiz Travel™ Costa Rica will gladly propose and arrange for special surprises once we learn more about your specific interests. Fine Costa Rican and International cuisine right at your hotels but we will also recommend other wonderful restaurants once we know what strikes your fancy.
• Meet and greet
• Private arrival & departure transfers
• Meals as specified in the itinerary
• Daily breakfast at all hotels
• Private transfers between hotels
• Hotel & tours taxes
• Tours as specified in the itinerary
• Your choice of two guided Adventures in Arenal and one in Manuel Antonio, as specified in the itinerary.
• Lodging as specified in the itinerary.
• International airfare (We will tell you what Costa Rica Airport or Airports to book your flights to and from)
• Airport departure taxes U.S. $28.00 per person.
• Any incidentals
• Meals not specified in the itinerary
• Optional activities or optional tours not included in the itinerary
• Local or international phone calls
• Personal nor medical expenses (We strongly recommend short term life and cancellation insurance)
Write us now to start working on your dream Costa Rica Honeymoon of a Lifetime. Once we speak and best understand your wishes and interests, we will send you a free fully-customizable detailed proposal with incredible accommodations, prices, special meals, choices of unique bilingual guided activities and more.